Have you had a virus and are now suffering from the aftereffects also referred to as post-viral fatigue? Fatigue is an overall feeling of tiredness or exhaustion that can sometimes linger for weeks or months after you’ve been ill with a viral infection,
The most common virus that we generally deal with are:
• Common cold
• Glandular fever
• German measles (Rubella)
The main symptom of post-viral fatigue (PVF) is a significant lack of energy. You might also feel exhausted, even if you’ve been getting plenty of sleep and resting.
You may also suffer with the following symptoms:
• concentration or memory problems
• sore throat
• swollen lymph nodes
• unexplained muscle or joint pain
Advanced Healing Therapies can help you to deal with post-viral fatigue by using our fantastic Acuscope and Myopulse technology that is a low voltage, micro-amperage feedback modulated treatment system, which, in short, balances the environment of our body to ‘heal’ up to 65% faster. The system is also effective in restoring the circadian cycles and treating stress, anxiety and sleep disorders, symptoms of PVF, as well as the following
• Enhances blood flow and stimulates the lymphatic system, unblocking those swollen lymph nodes
• Dehydrates and decomposes fatty tissue, removing water from the fat cells and breaking down fatty clusters into fatty acids, which the body can then use for energy.
• Improve sleep and reduce stress. When we sleep properly the body has a chance to perform the cellular repair for our daily activities.
Our treatment is simple but very effective. When this energy is introduced into the cells, using our headbands and ear clips, the circulation, lymphatic drainage, waste product removal and cellular metabolism improves. The flow of other forms of biological energy similar to chi or vital force is accelerated. Acidic waste products are flushed from the tissues and the body’s healing powers are accentuated, turning our body into an alkaline state. This results in an accelerated healing response at the cellular level, leading to reduction of pain and improved function.
Call Sue on 02476 543991 or 07920 770606 to book a consultation and arrange a course of treatments starting from £75